This section attempts to describe the extent of Back2Front's responsibility with respect to the security of client data, and the use of the ABC web site. This policy applies to all users of the web site, whether they are clients or not.
- You are responsible for all activities and conduct relating to your sessions on the web site. We are not liable for any results of such activity. This includes and is by no means limited to loss of data, alteration of data, misrepresentation of data, security compromise, compromise of private information, or any other unwanted results, whether intentional or unintentional.
- You are responsible for your access information (ie, username and password), and the access information of anyone to whom you grant access to the web site. This includes and is by no means limited to having your login information stolen or used by anyone authorized or not authorized to do so, misconduct by anyone to whom you grant access to the web site whether intentionally or not, and any results of such circumstance, as per the clause above.
- In general, you are expected to use the web site in the manner for which it was intended, without any malicious or careless intent. This includes and is by no means limited to exposing private information, compromising security, exploiting security holes and/or bugs, or interfering with the proper operation of the web site in general, including others' use of it.
- Back2Front may, at any time and at its own discretion, whether based on violation of any of the above or not, and irrespective of client standing, change the web site and its configuration in any manner whatsoever. This includes and is by no means limited to revoking, suspending, or modifying access, removing, adding, or modifying services, modifying documentation, and changing these terms and conditions themselves.
- By using the web site, you implicitly and unconditionally agree and consent to these terms.